The word "Doula" is an ancient Greek word meaning "woman servant."
Are you ready to set up your Birth Consultation?
Emily’s Birth Doula services include but are not limited to:
- Your initial consultation will be about 1-1.5 hours during which we will go over your client intake form and talk about any questions that you may have before making a decision to contract with Emily.
- a minimum of 1 prenatal visit with your care provider, if you choose
- unlimited phone, text, and e-mail support from the time you hire Emily
- 24/7 on-call availability from time of contracting
- help developing your Birth Preferences document and deciding what you want to include in it.
- support for your Birth Partner or team including tips on how they can best support you.
- continuous home / birth center / hospital labor support and comfort measures: rebozo, massage, labor positioning and movement.
- Emily will stay at least 1-2 hours immediately post birth, including help with breastfeeding, if desired
- available as a sounding board in the postpartum period and on -- at no cost to you
- optional photographs and / or video when time permits --however, mother and baby are Emily’s first priority!
- 1 postpartum visit in your home or hospital after your birth, at a time of mutual agreement by either myself or one of my postpartum partners.
- full access to "Memmy's Mommas" - a closed, private Facebook group for support and encouragement, information and activities
©4th Trimester Fitness & Birth Services 2017